The lovely Nataly over at kittencrafts has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much! 🙂 I know there are people out there who think that these ‘awards’ are stupid BUT they are fun and it’s great to be thought of; to know that someone likes your blog and to have your blog recognised by others. Blogging is something I love doing and it’s great to share my snail-mailing/post-crossing adventures with others.
Is my blog versatile? Hmmm I don’t know! I post a LOT about snail-mail, post-crossing and mail art. I’ve actually thought about ‘branching out’ and posting about other things that I love. Maybe I will one day!
The rules of accepting this nomination…
1) Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back to their blog.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 other versatile bloggers.
4) Tell the bloggers that you nominated them.
7 things about myself…
I wrote 11 things about myself for my Liebster Award nomination so I suppose I should try and think of 7 different things. Hmmm…
1) I LOVE Christmas and collect decorations for my tree (glass, wood, fabric, metal). I’d love to collect decorations from different countries.
2) I am sad enough to watch The Eurovision Song Contest every year.
3) At university my nickname was Hobbit (because I’m only 5ft AND because I once held a pint glass with 2 hands)!
4) I think that my parents are absolute legends. My mom has MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and my dad cares for her. They’ve been together since they were 14 and have had 5 children. (Myself being the eldest and most awesome of course)
5) I have kissed one celebrity (on the cheek) . It was Joey Jordison (drummer from Slipknot).
6) I still have a stash of old letters from friends, old boyfriends, old pen friends and family that I keep in the loft.
7) I think Amelie is the sweetest film ever made.
My 15 nominees…
It’ll be difficult to try and nominate different bloggers from the ones that I chose for a Liebster Award! I will try but it’ll be a work in progress I think.
1) Stephanie at Living Free
2) Sofie at Hallvi’s Nest
3) Kara at postalpaperphile
4) Kimberly at Kimberly Ah