I’m Emma! This is me…
I’ve been a snail-mailer for a long time but on and off. I have just recently got back into it and have already received lots of beautiful letters and met lots of interesting people across the globe.
My letters are unique, with no two letters the same. I do try to personalise them to the tastes of each person that I write to.
Things I like…
- Washi tape! (This is fast becoming an obsession)
- Vintage stickers, 3D puffy stickers, some Japanese/Korean stationery (not too cartoony)
- The paranormal
- History (especially British and Roman history)
- Pigs, elephants and owls
- Sharpie art & zentangle
- Polka dots and stripes
- Nautical themes – anchors, shells
- All things Christmas! (I collect Christmas tree decorations all year round. Especially glass, metal, fabric and wooden ones. I hate plastic!)
- Movies – especially horrors!
- Detective programmes – Luther, Whitechapel, Columbo & A Touch of Frost are my favourites!
- All things 80s! Love this era!
- Collecting memories – photographs, momentos from places I visit etc.
- I also appreciate the faces of Xavier Samuel and Johnny Depp!
Anyone wanting to write to me, use the contact form to request my address. 🙂